The Magnification Team’s Goals
Our Maturity Team’s Goals
The Magnification Team seeks to create a worship experience that is both powerful and relevant for each person. We worship an awesome and wondrous God! The presence of God is realized and celebrated each Sunday morning. We work hard to ensure that each Sunday is an enjoyable experience for each person in attendance, focused on a Bible-based, Christ-centered, inspiring message.
We follow the church calendar year:
• Advent – a time of preparation to receive Christ;
• Christmas – Immanuel — “God with us” — is born;
• Epiphany – Jesus is revealed;
• Lent – the journey with Jesus to the cross;
• Holy Week (Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday) – which together celebrate the final week of Jesus’ life;
• Easter – our Lord’s Resurrection; and:
• Pentecost – a season of growth.
• Traditional Service – 9:00 AM** – organ, choir, English handbells
• Contemporary Service – 10:45 AM** – piano, guitar, drums
• Children’s Sunday School – 10:45 AM
** when a month has a fifth Sunday: one combined service at 10:00 AM
Listen to Recent Sermons (Podcasts)
Did you miss last week’s sermon from Pastor Derek? … want to go over one again? … want to pass one along to a friend? Now they are posted as Podcasts (MP3 files) on the Web. Please make your selection at Sermon Cloud. You can also sign up for an RSS feed from the Sermon Cloud site, so you’ll have all the sermons as they’re posted. Or select from the three most recent sermons below. You should find this week’s sermon posted by the following Tuesday.