The Worship Team’s Goals
The Worship Team seeks to create a worship experience that is both powerful and relevant for each person. We worship an awesome and wondrous God! The presence of God is realized and celebrated each Sunday morning. We work hard to ensure that each Sunday is an enjoyable experience for each person in attendance, focused on a Bible-based, Christ-centered, inspiring message.
We follow the church calendar year:
• Advent – a time of preparation to receive Christ;
• Christmas – Immanuel — “God with us” — is born;
• Epiphany – Jesus is revealed;
• Lent – the journey with Jesus to the cross;
• Holy Week (Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday) – which together celebrate the final week of Jesus’ life;
• Easter – our Lord’s Resurrection; and:
• Pentecost – a season of growth.
• Traditional Service – 9:00 AM** – organ, choir, English handbells
• Contemporary Service – 10:45 AM** – Praise Band
• Children’s Sunday School – 10:45 AM
** Single service at 10:00am (those months with a fifth Sunday)